SRC has developed quite broad service spectrum covering from the stage of Identification to Empowerment with need based strategies/interventions with innovation & creativity which includes:
- Screening & Assessment.
- Care, Training & Rehabilitation.
- Physiotherapy & other Therapeutics.
- Early Intervention & mainstreaming.
- Education – Special & Inclusive.
- Pre-vocational & Vocational Training.
- Employment – Open & Sheltered.
- Livelihoods – Individual, Group (SHG).
- Micro Entrepreneurship.
- Residential Facilities.
- Sports & Games.
- Cultural & Recreational Programmes.
- Training for Parents, Community Members, Teachers (both Special and Normal) & other stakeholders.
- Legal Guardianship, Health Insurance, Medical Certification, Travel Concessions, Pension, Scholarships etc.
- Others suiting to the dynamic needs of the targeted groups of people.
Majority of these services were provided directly and others through networking & facilitation